Monday 24 February 2014

Monday Moments 2

My other share for today is a card I'm entering for two challenges. The layout is from Freshly Made Sketches and the colours from Color Throwdown.

I used the masking tape technique, first mentioned here, for the vertical blocks and then stamped the dandelions on top. I couldn't match the soft sky colour from my usual Memento inks so had to get a bit inventive and used just one strip from a Kaleidoscope ink pad.  The ribbon is my match for very vanilla, but has photographed a bit darker than it looks in real life.




   

Supplies:
Stamps: Lavinia, dandelions; Clearly Besotted sentiment
Inks: Memento, pistachio, naurical blue; kaleidoscope, caribbean sea
Embellishment: ribbon from my stash 

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane
 ***

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colours - love those Lavinia's!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fab! I love the effect of this stamping technique. It really shows off the flowers well! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun use of the sketch and colors!! Love those images!! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you use the technique for the sketch "panels". Very pretty card and original. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.