Monday 24 February 2014

Monday Moment 1

A new week and the chance to enter some new challenges. I'm excited to have made the top three at Unscripted Sketches last week.  Thank you so much for picking my card!

First up today is a card for CAS(E) this sketch.  I pretty much did a literal interpretation of this sketch as I used some stamps that I bought a while ago and had forgotten about until this jogged my memory.

It's been a while since I've stamped and coloured an image and I really enjoyed giving my promarkers some love.


  

Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black, a bunch
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Promarkers: tulip yellow, crimson, marsh green cool grey 1, 4 & 5
Embellishments: gems from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so sweet & pretty! Perfect take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card….. love the stitching detail!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.