Sunday 15 December 2013

Sunday Slot

So how's your weekend going? I'm feeling more chilled now I know all my cards are written and ready to post, just need to buy stamps and I'm done.

Two cards to share today. The first one is the very last Christmas card I'm making this year and I used the Freshly Made Sketches current challenge as my starting point.  I've been using a lot of peel off stickers for my Journal Your Christmas pages and thought I might see how one looked on a card - super quick and easy which is what I need at the moment.




 
So then I got to thinking if it would work for a birthday card.  I don't have any suitable stickers, so I made my own sentiment block and colour matched it to a piece of pretty paper.  I think it turned out ok.



Supplies:
Card 1:
Sticker: ep, this and that Christmas
Embellishments: Washi tape from my stash
Card 2:
Stamps: Uniko Studio, All Occasion Sentiments #2 & #3, Flower Power #3
Inks: Memento, rose bud, summer sky, pear tart, lilac posies
Paper: Forever Friends
Embellishments: Washi tape from my stash

Advent calendar task 15: Make a Christmas wishAll done, but I can't share or it won't come true.  Will let you know if it happens.

Journal Your Christmas day 13: All finished and caught up again! It's about my pile of Christmas cards that didn't get written & posted as planned.


Journal your Christmas day 14: All about our trip to Woolsthorpe Manor, the birthplace of Isaac Newton.



Thanks for dropping by and sending Christmas sparkle to you.

Jane









2 comments:

  1. Yours cards are lovely! I didn't know they were stickers, but they have a fabulous effect! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so colorful! I love the fun mix of patterns and images. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.