Tuesday 22 October 2013

Tuesday Talk 2

Now for my scrapbook page.  The theme at The Memory Nest is an Autumn colour challenge, so I decided to to feature some of the photos I shared last week on my blog, here, to make my page.  Also for a change I used digi scrapbook supplies.  I find digi pages much quicker than paper pages and also much more versatile when wanting to match photo and embellishment sizes.  Many digi scrappers are so clever it's hard to know it's not paper, but for me it's the cleaner more precise look that I tend to go for with digi pages.


  

Supplies:
 DHD: ShannonMcNab, Seasons of Change FREEBIE

Thanks for dropping by today.

Jane

4 comments:

  1. Your page looks really good. I like how clean it looks and you did a great John with the colors. Thank you for joining us at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your digi layout! The colors are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at the Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how were able to get so many pictures to the same LO, you really inspire me to try it myself!
    Thank you for inspiration, and thank you for palying along with the Memory Nest <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the color challenge. Great clean lines and a ton of photos. Thanks for joining in on the fun at The Memory Nest.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.