Wednesday 18 September 2013

Wednesday Words

Yesterday I was busy so today I have three cards to share. Each one is for a different challenge - no combining, silly me - so each one will have its own mini post.

First up is a get well card for Less is More. Apart from this theme it was also one layer week which mean exactly that and I find this very challenging. But I'm really excited about this card as I used the masking tape ink process, which I blogged about here and I really love the effect. My favourite colours too!


Supplies:
Stamps: Lavinia, dandelions; Uniko Studio, sentiment from Flower  Power #1
Ink: Ranger distressink, dusty concord, chipped sapphire, faded jeans; Adirondack, eggplant

LSNED Day 17:  Today I found an old photo of me on a sixth form outing to the Isle of Wight.  It got me thinking about all sorts - just look at the mini skirts - but mainly my thoughts revolved around friendships past, present and future. My lesson - to remember old friends, enjoy current friends and make new friends.


Thanks for looking.

Jane
 

6 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous, the colours are lovely!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful inky card Jane with those moody colours but I'm also fascinated by the photo. It looks as if it could be a modern photo as my 17 year old daughter and her friends are wearing all these styles of clothes now! You are so right about friends - we need to treasure them. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful card, Jane. And I love the sentiment you put with the photo. So true!

    dormouse.wibsite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped over from LiM youre card is lovely and thank you for sharing the tip....have had a peek and longing to try it. Well Done x

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS on the Shout out - super gorgeous! Keep on keepin' on Jane, you are so very talented!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.