Monday, 9 September 2013

Monday Moments

Just a very quick post for today, prepared yesterday, as I'm going to be packing and setting off on my Ragdale adventure!

Today's card uses the painter's tape method of adding coloured stripes that I read about here and here. I used masking tape instead and it seems to work ok. The colours are from CAS-Colours and Sketches and the layout from Case Study.



Supplies:Stamps: Stampin Up, Papillon Potpourri; Daisy Bucket Designs sentiment
Ink: Adirondack, willow, pool, sailboat blue, purple twilight, raspberry; Memento, tuxedo black
Die: Spellbinders, labels 4 & eyelet circles
Embellishments: twine & button from my stash

LSNED Day 8: Easy lesson for today - how to use the schedule option on blogger. Will find out if successful tomorrow!



Thanks for looking.

Jane

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - what a cool technique! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique and a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely - thanks for playing along this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the painter's tape technique!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.