Thursday 22 August 2013

Thursday Thoughts

A bit late with today's post as I've been out with my dad for a hospital appointment, lunch and a nurse's appointment, then when I got home the internet was being awkward. But, hey, it's working at the moment so fingers crossed!

My first card is for the current Sketch Saturday challenge.  This sketch was so up my street and I've reverted back to type with a cute Lili of the Valley image and purple colours, but only minimal layers.  Just had to get out the stickles as it is a Christmas card and what is Christmas without some glitter?



 

Supplies:
Die: Nestibilities circles
Stamp: Lili of the Valley, Ice Skating
Ink: Memento, London fog; Tim Holtz distress ink, dusty concord
Promarkers: lilac, blue oearl, bluebell, cool grey 1,2,3,4,5, blush, dusky pink
Stickles: star dust
Sentiment: freebie from Cardmaking & Papercraft mag.
 
 

I then did my usual trick of wondering what if? So I made another card using my new Uniko Studio stamps and an old ColourQ challenge. These colours are so out of my comfort zone I'm surprised I had the stash. I liked it so much I'm going to enter it into the Sketch Saturday challenge as well, so to comply with their rules I will feature it on a new post. (It always seems a bit silly to say this, because if you read my blog in order the newer post will already have been read.)

Thanks for looking.

Jane





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.